Font Size




Menu Style

Return to menu

   Getting to Seattle

Thirty-one airlines serve 91 non-stop domestic and 28 international destinations

A valid Passport, USA Passport Card, USA Enhanced Driver License (EDL) or an Enhanced ID Card (EDL/ID) is required to cross the USA/Canadian border by land and sea. A passport is required for all air travel. A USA Passport Card or EDL/ID are not valid for air travel.

Further information on visa requirements to enter the United States can be found here