Membership of isirv is open to individual scientists, clinicians, public health experts, and others with a direct interest and involvement in the areas of the Society's work.
- Solidarity: Be an active part of the only global scientific association for influenza and other respiratory virus researchers.
- Journal: Online access to content in the isirv journal, Influenza and other Respiratory Viruses (2011 Impact Factor 4.157).
- Conferences: Reduced rates for registration at isirv meetings. That includes the Options for the Control of Influenza conferences which are recognised as the primary scientific gatherings for influenza.
- Special Interest Groups: The chance to be active within special groups wihin isirv.
- News: Receipt of our quarterly Newsletter 'Respiratory Virus Report'.
- Involvement: The chance to stand for and to vote in elections to the Board of isirv; and to participate in our Annual General Meetings.
The membership fee is 85 GBP. Your membership is valid for one year from date of submission. isirv is proud to offer a special 50% membership fee for students and colleagues from developing nations. To signup for membership please click here